Twitter

Monday 17 January 2011

Still Day 1

So I'm outside for the first time in years wearing my natural hair and I couldn't feel more strange, imagine that! Its like I've become so accustom to my long wavy remy hair in my deluded world I believed it a part of me, a part of my identity.
Currently I'm a volunteer at an after school club so I'm expecting the children to ask question since they last saw me with red, long layered hair and the person before them now has a brown afro. The adults however said nothing just an uncomfortable stare at my hair n back to my eyes followed by a greeting or a smile.
I've felt a bit paranoid like everyone is watching me but I'm starting to think I'm projecting my own insecurities and feeling uneasy, I've come this far and will continue tomorrow, usually I would be sewing the weave back in but I'm surprising even myself. So until tomorrow goodnight .Kisses

x Zateesha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem