Twitter

Sunday 23 January 2011

DECISIONS DECISIONS...I DETEST ADULTHOOD


Twenty years and I still don’t know what I want to do with my life. Well… I have a clue but I’m not sure, I want to be everything in the world. That is a bit extreme I know, but if I choose everything I will eventually be one thing. I don know what I don’t want to be…more precisely how I don’t want to end up.
I don’t want end up at the age of twenty-seven, with a child or two, no platinum ring with a vivid canary diamond and relying on benefits. THAT IS SO NOT THE DREAM.
I have come up with a few plans. I love law, and that is what I’m studying now, but I don’t know if I want a carrier out of that, so…I am thinking of taking up another course, Journalism, Make-up maybe even Acting…*yikes * If anyone has any experience within one of these, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem