Twitter

Sunday 6 February 2011

My make up must haves!

I'm a beauty junkie that can't leave a department store or cosmetic counter without sampling different products , I like to mix and match so I use Estee Lauder, Max Factor, L'oreal Professional , Barry M, Rimmel and MAC to name a few some products below are my favorites.

For the best application you must ensure your skin is prepared so I use
Amie Morning Dew matte-finish moisturiser, packed with plant extracts its pH balanced giving me a smooth matte appearance to balance my combination skin(its vegetarian and vegan friendly too).
Amie Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser 75ML


For a flawless base I use MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation in NW 45, I like to use my fingers to apply this as it blends into my skin without lines however a foundation brush and sponge result in an equal finish. Another great tip I learnt at beauty school to make a tinted moisturiser use equal parts of foundation to moisturiser, mix the two together and apply, a pea size amount of each is usually enough.
Studio Fix Fluid SPF15


MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural provides a radiant finish and reduces shine, this can be applied with a large powder brush over your foundation or even alone. Packed with minerals and reflective particles its a must have that looks amazing in pictures.
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

For contoured cheek bones to rival Kate Moss MAC Mineralize in Gold Deposit to highlight, this is also great on brow bones and the body to illuminate the skin.
Mineralize Skinfinish

An old favourite of mine is Rimmel Royal Gloss available in 5 shades i just love Delicious, it leaves my lips soft with a seductive shine, non sticky and sweet tasting its cant be rivaled.

Although there are many of mascaras on the market nothing quites beats fake lashes for me, strip lashes are my usual preference as i can come home from a long day at work or a night out with the girls with worrying about panda eyes in morning.


These are my make up must haves because natural beauty needs some enhancing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem