Twitter

Saturday 18 December 2010

Christmas Karma, but I got a LOREAL GIFT

Hiya Lovelies,
I love Christmas, birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, its a wonderful and magical time of the year, full of prezzies *screams*. You would think since I am a shopaholic, I would love buying christmas presents, the truth is i hate it, i hate it i hate it i hate it.  
*this is the part you ask why* 
Well *smiles* because i love shopping for myself *embarrassed* I don't know about you guys, but whenever i go shopping for someone i end up with something for me :D 
I kno its bad but i can't help it. 

*So what did i buy me*








I bought me L'OREAL Glam Bronze, to give me a fresh summer glow during this dull winter.
It looks so amazing!. 
But I think, Karma doesn't approve of my *little selfish antics* because i bought the wrong shade, I've already opened it and threw the receipt away. *sad face* I don't think boots will take it back, but i will try because i really like i









And LOREAL is doing this great Christmas gift set at boots. 
When you buy a L'OREAL product £15.00 or more, you get a gift set worth £20.00, i had to get something.





*my gift set*




The Gift set contains, a L'OREAL glam sheen Lipgloss, Paris colour appeal eyeshadow, eyeliner, a sample of foundation, some moisturiser and one or two more other things. 
Its a bargain because buying them separately will cost ya!!!



I got mine, you should get yours, and i'll let you know if i was able to return it. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem