Twitter

Sunday 31 July 2011

Open Diary: Location Ghana

 This post has not been over read, excuse any gramatical or spelling error.
Hello lovelies... I am so sorry for partially neglecting you. Ghana has been so super hectic, and I have not gotten the time to complete my already drafted posts. And I have not been able to write new post. Partially because I am in Accra at the moment and I did not bring my laptop, and most drafts are on there.

But I have been up to a lot lately, I've been written, a lot butt those are personal, maybe one day if I ever write an autobiography, I might include them.

So far, I have been in Kumasi and now I'm in Accra, I have met a lot of lovely people. And I went church 5 days in a role.*super proud* I feel so holy. Lol and I have been out clubbing, however I have not enjoyed that part of Ghana. At 20 I don't know why out of place in clubs.

Moving on, I went to an engagement party yesterday. I took loads of pictures lol * I'll post them later. Afterwards I went to a Mario concert yesterday which was 30th July 2011, it was suppose to be him and J Holiday, however J Holiday never came. Shontelle came instead. She is super pretty and lovely on stage. I got to meet D cryme afterwards, I was super excited lol.

One thing I have learned is that you need more than a few party dresses in your holiday suitcase. Lesson learned not gonna make that mistake again. And also, that u can dress up a T-shirt with awesome shorts. I have found a new respect for flat shoes, they are a life savour. Expensive pedicure actually pays off. Going a month without a manicure is a horror no one should experience. Especially if you get ur nails done on the regular. I have also learned that buying 10cans of body spray was really worth it, its so nice to spray on when its super hot.

Anyway, I am sorry I have not checked out on you guys. When I am reunited with my with Mac book pro, I will check out all your blogs. Hello to all my new followers, I will check you lot out as-well.
Thanks for the comments, you are all awesome, I hope you are enjoying your holidays.

Xx

Diary of a shallow Black Girl

15 comments:

  1. Aww we forgive you for not updating! lol keep enjoying yourself and wow - I can't believe you went to church 5 days in a row! That's 5 more times than what I've gone to this entire year :O *ashamed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog, we are now following please follow back. www.4-lexi.blogspot.com.

    we would also like you feature you on our global style section, check out our blog and see if you would like to be featured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are u doing in ghana? have un sweeite and dnt orget to post pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! i´m a new follower cause i love your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to get a sign of life from you......good to know u also having lots of fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I have always wondered what is the beauty scene like in Ghana? is there much choice or what are the top brands?

    Could you let me know?
    thanks gorgeous lady! xx
    http://www.beautyfeelosophy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Glad you had fun. I totally agree about the shoes and the shorts. If you're wearing flats then you gotta have great nails :D

    Adiya
    http://museorigins.blogspot.com
    http://museorigins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, enjoy yourself :) This is such a lovely blog!

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your having a great time. I love Shontelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flaqts def are a savior!! have fun!!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to go to Ghana one day... I know it must be so beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did the same thing when I went to Nigeria I thought I'd packed enough clothes and didn't....lesson well learned!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember the first time I traveled alone and brought a very big bag with lots and lots of clothes, dang! I felt so stupid bringing a lot of clothes and a heavy bag since I could just bring few clothes. Wish I could go to Ghana one day =D

    yen xx
    http://yenahyen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem