Twitter

Monday 15 November 2010

Rihanna in Louis Vuitton Grand Froid Snood

Rihanna was seen arriving at JFK airport in NewYork City all cuddled up in this Louis Vuitton Grand Froid Snood ($450).


She was also carrying a Louis Vuitton stellar leather bag worth approximately $3,550




I really like this snugly warm looking Froid, especially for this unpredictable London weather. For example today i was so cold i had to wrap my scarf way up around my neck and put my hood on. But like many, i have no intention spending that much on it. I will happily accept it as a gift though *laugh out loud* I hope Asos or one of the other shop will make an affordable good quality look alike.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem