Twitter

Saturday 6 November 2010

Ms. Nana Daily Wear

Today I'm wearing, A black mid sleeve top from H&M and thick black tights also from H&M over it I'm wearing a mid-sleeve shirt dress from a little vintage boutique in Central London. I've had this for about 3years so I can't tell you where it is from.

It was forecast to rain today, so I'm wearing my black wellington boots with a gold buckle from TopShop.
To accessories I'm wearing a three piece necklace with the slogan 'Kiss Me Quickly' from top shop, pearl earrings from Dorothy Perking and two gold ring courtesy of my parents.

The look is very casual but as always a little bit edgy. My makeup is very light just a natural shade eye shadow with a little bit of colour at the corner of my eye, some mascara and a bit of blusher. My short/half shaved hair (keri hilson style) is styled as a fringe with big wavy curls.
As always I know, its a good look. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem