Twitter

Tuesday 12 April 2011

M is for Moaning and I Shall Moan

So, hear this... I have four exams, with each exams I have to write four essays in three hours and I'm sitting here, in my bed, with no interest to do what I am suppose to do. REVISE

Have you ever had this experience before, when you know there is something you have to do but you just cannot get yourself to it.

I have been dreaming about how i want my future to be for so long that I am not working hard to achieve it. Now tell me does that make any sense.

I remember posting about, getting motivated again to hit the gym ( February Resolution) but I am slacking again. I just don't know why??...

I went to the gym on saturday, today is tuesday, I should be there this morning but I feel like I should be revising, which by the way I am not doing. My legs hurt from doing the weights and I am hungry lol.. Its only 9am as well.

I'm I the only one with exams, because it feels like it ???
image source
Any motivations??


3 comments:

  1. aww sowi girl. i cn totally relate to this. i am ALWAYS procrastinating lol. jst try to revise atleast :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem