Twitter

Monday 3 January 2011

Twelve Days Away

Hiya Lovelies,

I've been gone for a few days, my main intention upon my arrival was not to blog for the whole time Iwas here. But as predicted I cannot cope. Expecially having accesst to the internet.  So whats new? I wouldn't know, nothing really, What bothers me is that when I am in the UK I don't have any interest to blog, but I just feel the need to. I have some lovely pictures I want to share with you, for now I will leave you here, till I get back, the internet here is super slow, my cousin, A computer wiz somehow used his phone as a dungle to connect the internet.
bye bye  for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem