Twitter

Friday 28 January 2011

Nails, going natural...


Well maybe not...
I posted a blog post about how important it is to keep your nails looking pretty as a lady. I mean appearances create a lasting first impression. So you always need to make sure you look lady-like “me ladies”.

I was bummed to hear my manager say that I could not wear my pretty over the top nail colors anymore. His reasons were understandable but I have been working there for two years and no-one ever mind my nail polish. Well that is not totally true, one of my ex-managers Erica, use to get acute myocardial infarction ordinarily known as heart attacks whenever she sees them un-done.. i.e. Chipped. :D but when they are done they are always pretty. Even customers compliment them.

But sadly to abide by work policy, good bye pretty bright colors and hello to natural nails. Its not as bad as it seems. I have naturally long nail beds so I have nice nails. Even the Chinese man at the shop was going “aaaaahhhh” at my nails. What makes it all a bummer is my nail liqueur collection....

Life being so fair to me, he said I can keep it long, or better yet, as long as he cannot see the color I am ok. So me and my nail technician devised a genius plan. I can still have my nails done...only now, its going to look natural... see natural is not all that bad....

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem